If you are facing a DUI charge, which is a charge indicating a blood-alcohol content of 0.08 percent or higher, you could be facing jail time, license suspension, and points on your driving record. You may be forced to pay fines, get counseling, and manage probation. If you've been charged with other types of traffic violations, contact our dedicated attorney to discuss your case. It's important that you know your rights.
DUI charges may include:
• 1st offense: no jail, fines, and revocation of license
• 2nd offense: subsequent offenses include longer jail times, bigger fines, and alcohol or drug treatment program.
• Speeding over 20 mph over the limit
• Failure to follow traffic signs or obey emergency vehicles.
• Driving on a suspended or revoked license
• Using the wrong lane
• Fleeing the scene of an accident
• Reckless driving and speeding
Call us today to discuss your traffic violation. Attorney Richard E. Poulson Jr. will work hard to defend your rights and help you to understand all of your legal options. Expect an aggressive, dedicated attorney to remain by your side.
Don't speak to the police until you have a trusted, experienced attorney by your side. Call Attorney Richard E. Poulson Jr. today.
Schedule a consultation with our successful traffic defense attorney.